Partnership with Pemberley Digital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partnership with Pemberley Digital

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 11:20 pm

I REALLY think this would be a great fit for us, and I'm all about it. I'm married to this idea.

Unfortunately, they're like, a for real production company, and may be tricky to convince/connect with at all.

But Gio did March Family Letters with them, and so did a couple other friends.

Do we want to reach out? Directly, or through someone else? What do we offer them? What do they offer us?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bakerstreetproject.createforum.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Partnership with Pemberley Digital

Post by Hannah on Sat May 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Okay, I'm going to reach out to them tomorrow. Maybe share a script.

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah on Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Copy of the email I sent:

Hello,

Ages and ages ago (almost two years, I think), we here at the Baker Street Collective reached out to you in an effort to connect and get some advice. Of course, things transpired, and time passed, and I'm sure those emails are long gone from your inbox as well, but here we are again!

I'm part of a collective that has been working diligently to produce a modernised, feminist Sherlock Holmes College AU web series. Published a year ago under the title of "Baker Street", we've managed to gain almost 40k views on our YouTube channel, amass a decent online following, and garner enough interest that we feel it's plausible for us to pursue a second season.

To that end, we, as massive fans of LBD, and hailing from the same area as The March Family Letters, were wondering if there were any way we could begin to foster a connection or partnership with your group, similar to MFLetters? If there was any interest from your team in associating with us? Or if there was any possibility of gaining some advice from you in regards to marketing, social media, fundraising, or distribution?

You can find our first series HERE

And if you are at all interested in reading what we have planned for the second series, we've attached a script for Episode 2 (of 10) to this email.

Thank you for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Hannah

Baker Street Collective

Attached: Episode 3 (season 1), and the script for Episode 2: The Launch (season 2)

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top